Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Denis Bergkamp

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Ajax have quite a talented staff list , Frank de Boer as Manager , Denis Bergkamp as Assistant , and with Marc Overmars and Edwin van der Sar working there as well.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
He would fit in with our costcutting policy as we'd no longer be able to get the plane to distant away games.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Ajax have quite a talented staff list , Frank de Boer as Manager , Denis Bergkamp as Assistant , and with Marc Overmars and Edwin van der Sar working there as well.

Do you think they've entered a work team down their local five a side league with one other player? Imagine lining up against that lot.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Currently assistant coach at Ajax.

Looking to get into management.

Could do a job.

Not that I've heard anything

I've not heard anything either! *COUGH*

So just to confirm, neither you or me have heard anything whilst at the pub last night?

It could be just speculation of course...but then as we've not heard anything I guess this thread is pointless.

Are you trying to tell us something or just googling about?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Plus if someone did tell us something, we wouldn't want to look stupid if that something was made up...So I was just passing questions on of whether he could do a job...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Plus if someone did tell us something, we wouldn't want to look stupid if that something was made up...So I was just passing questions on of whether he could do a job...

Truly wise words mate!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here