Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the way to go

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I hope they put acid in the tea*

*Of course they wouldn't because they're not the monsters in this article. It's sad that they have to think up things like this just to try and relax the far right dickheads.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I hope they put acid in the tea*

*Of course they wouldn't because they're not the monsters in this article. It's sad that they have to think up things like this just to try and relax the far right dickheads.

If you think it is just the far right who are appalled by the public beheading of a bandsman in a British street, then you need to attempt a rethink. Any backlash, whilst unacceptable to most of us, is somewhat understandable given the apparent intransigence by the Muslim community themselves in tackling radicalism.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
If you think it is just the far right who are appalled by the public beheading of a bandsman in a British street, then you need to attempt a rethink. Any backlash, whilst unacceptable to most of us, is somewhat understandable given the apparent intransigence by the Muslim community themselves in tackling radicalism.

I imagine you've researched the work the "Muslim" community does and you're not just making a cheap fashionable dig with no proof to back it up.

Just to check as a white, working class Brit should I do be doing something about EDL?
Should Radio DJs accross the countyr play a part in the crackdown on Paedos?
And as a cat owner what shoould I do to prevent more deaths by dangerous dogs?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

This.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I imagine you've researched the work the "Muslim" community does and you're not just making a cheap fashionable dig with no proof to back it up.

Just to check as a white, working class Brit should I do be doing something about EDL?

this
but I would'nt bring cats into it
there are people on here do not like cats

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Yes, their own spokesmen have admitted in the last week that they need to engage more with their 'youth'...... just a matter of reading what's out there. Do some research.

What you do about the EDL or any cause is up to you, though I would guess you may just confine your activities to hand-wringing and internet contributions.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I heard it all kicked off afterwards when The EDL complained that the Muslims had insulted them by only offering Tesco's own brand rich tea biscuits. Very underhand in my opinion.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Iv'e checked how many people the EDL have bombed or killed, the answer is NONE. I'm sure the press would have had a field day if EDL members were amongst the groomers in Oxford, Rochdale, Oldham and another 54 cases yet to come out in the press.
I do know tht the EDL originally mean't English Defence Of Luton......i shall leave you to work out want went on in Luton when our troops came home.
In the mean time perhaps a little research on who has the most violent arrests at an EDL demo, the protesters or the counter protesters.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Seeing as muslim groups were quick to seperate themselves from the mentally ill murderers, any 'backlash' is not understandable, in fact it's intolerable. These British mosques are on 'British' streets too.

It was shocking, yes, but time for moronic aimless revenge it isn't.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
EDL members adopting fascist salutes at London war memorial is abhorrent. The membership of EDL is abhorrent, along with anybody defending their actions.
No nazis on our streets, and then there will be no counter protests. Simple really.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
EDL members adopting fascist salutes at London war memorial is abhorrent. The membership of EDL is abhorrent, along with anybody defending their actions.
No nazis on our streets, and then there will be no counter protests. Simple really.

So it is ok for the radicals to have demos with jihad war flags (banned) and posters with death threat slogans etc. Perhaps if these demos were banned there would be no need for counter protests as you say. Simple really.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So it is ok for the radicals to have demos with jihad war flags (banned) and posters with death threat slogans etc. Perhaps if these demos were banned there would be no need for counter protests as you say. Simple really.

Why not **** off to an EDL website rather than peddle this type of shit on here

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
When have you seen 'jihad' flags? How would you recognise a 'jihad' flag? Are you referring to 2009?
Anybody who believes that the EDL is anything more than a bunch of chavs, using Islam as an excuse for
street violence needs their bumps read.
Following the 'speeches' from the 'leadership' in Newcastle, its quite clear they are just plain old racists.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When have you seen 'jihad' flags? How would you recognise a 'jihad' flag? Are you referring to 2009?
Anybody who believes that the EDL is anything more than a bunch of chavs, using Islam as an excuse for
street violence needs their bumps read.

This. Millwall have finished for the season don't forget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here