Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

north stand season ticket question.

psychosurfer

May 20, 2013
worthing
i have purchased 2 season tickets in the north stand for myself and my 12 yr old son. after speaking to a few season ticket holders i am a little concerned as to the suitability of these tickets for my young son.

I suppose my question is if we find it unsuitable is there any way of changing them to another area ie family section or similar. thanks. I would also like to hear from anybody holding a season ticket for the north stand that have younger children. thanks all.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Which section exactly? (Also, call the club)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You'll be fine. He'll hear nothing that he doesn't hear at school.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
i have purchased 2 season tickets in the north stand for myself and my 12 yr old son. after speaking to a few season ticket holders i am a little concerned as to the suitability of these tickets for my young son.

I suppose my question is if we find it unsuitable is there any way of changing them to another area ie family section or similar. thanks. I would also like to hear from anybody holding a season ticket for the north stand that have younger children. thanks all.

Depends what you regard as 'suitable' really and whether you child is used to 'robust' language. I moved my 3 seats from row D in the West Lower to the North West Corner for next season because i wanted a better atmosphere and i will be taking my 2 boys (9 and 6) and i'm not concerned in the slightest. To be honest even if you were in the family stand its right next to the North so they would still hear things that may or may not be classed as 'suitable'.

There is always bad language at a football game. Its just the way things are......

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's pure thuggery most Saturdays. Bring your horned helmet and you'll be fine. Alternatively go out in public once in a while and stop worrying!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
You'll be alright, just don't moan, huff and puff when it gets a little near the knuckle.
Some silly cow, was moaning because of the bad language around her, she was quite quickly pointed in the direction of the family stand.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
expect to get elbowed a few times while celebrating and the odd spit in the face, other than that you'll be fine.

In all seriousness your kid will be fine, there's plenty of other kids in the stand and being close to the front you will have absolutely no problems

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
if you want to sit with your son then these are definitely not the seats for you - the language is not a massive issue and at 12 your son has probably heard far worse at school but 5 rows back and you may have to stand non-stop most games (I was 5 back and can't remember when last sat down) so if you don't wish to stand non stop, I'd move probably!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've seem more violence at a W.I. meeting.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
When did you start supporting the club? And where did you sit/stand?

It is a rite of passage isn't it? Being shunted about by bigger people and learning the songs. All part of the matchday experience, you and your son will love it. :thumbsup:

i have purchased 2 season tickets in the north stand for myself and my 12 yr old son. After speaking to a few season ticket holders i am a little concerned as to the suitability of these tickets for my young son.

I suppose my question is if we find it unsuitable is there any way of changing them to another area ie family section or similar. Thanks. I would also like to hear from anybody holding a season ticket for the north stand that have younger children. Thanks all.
e s u is the place to be,join us on the balmer shelf great view and you get home 30 minutes after the end of the game:blush:
GREAT VIEW! :) ITS CLEANER! :blush: GREAT SUNSETS! ??? AND THE FOOD IS BETTER!:drool:

Attachments

• 142.jpg
    142.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 252
  • 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 253
  • 069.JPG
    069.JPG
    454.3 KB · Views: 232
  • KUIPERS SCAN0001.jpg
    KUIPERS SCAN0001.jpg
    775.1 KB · Views: 252

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
its great in the north row p behing goal, me and my son (12) love it, as others had said he most probably hears worse at school, never been any trouble and he loves the atmosphere

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Give it a miss mate, took my boy in there and its a constant stream of F and C words,and pissed up idiots having run ins with the stewards. Not a good place for kids..

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
The northern end of WSL (block I) and the NW corner soak up a lot of the NS atmosphere. Watching the NS I don't think I'd take a kid in there.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I think it's section d about 5 rows back. I'm not worried about the language as much as aggressive behaviour as my son acts tough but is easily intimidated really.

Sounds like you will be where the action is, I'd swap my 2 tickets with you? North stand g block nearer the front, we love to scream, shout and sing but know round us do really, also dont expect to sit down as everyone at the back stands the whole game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here