Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bigger Fish to Fry

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He definitely said he wanted a medium-sized one.

Martin-Fry-001.jpg

PauloMenace

Banned
Nov 2, 2012
We will indeed BATTER down the hatches for the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal...blah blah I wont bore you with the rest of them. Enjoy Doncaster, yeovil and Bournemouth they should be cracking matches, Good luck, I honestly don't mean it.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
We will indeed BATTER down the hatches for the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal...blah blah I wont bore you with the rest of them. Enjoy Doncaster, yeovil and Bournemouth they should be cracking matches, Good luck, I honestly don't mean it.

We're bored of you now and have invented our own game, so COD off.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

All puns aside, chuckle now because you'll be the laughing stock of the prem very soon.

PauloMenace

Banned
Nov 2, 2012
All puns aside, chuckle now because you'll be the laughing stock of the prem very soon.

Stop it grumpy pants, i'm one of the nice one's. I'm of the belief we are cut from the same cloth to be honest and you will have your day. You have the infrastructure to do it but the arrogance of some Brighton fans this season has been unbelievable, we aren't a terrible club but you are blinded by hatred. I hate my brother because he's so much like me and I liken it to our footballing relationship. Your not gay and (mostly) all of us own homes that aren't on wheels.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here