Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm looking forward to next season

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
I'm just looking forward, forget the scum, poo, and Gus, I was here before him and will be long after.
Remember all the good stuff we have going on, if players want to move then let them go.
Fresh faces fresh ideas, maybe even coming from behind to win a game.

I'm looking forward to a few beers in the north stand, a sing song and I might even choose to leave a game early.

There is a constant at this club and we are it, time to look forward, time to remember how far we have come.

Lets get the fixtures out

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
well said indeed.

Onwards and upwards, and the South London crew will be a glorious irelevance next season, until we possibly might wave to them as we go up and they go down.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I on the other hand think people are under estimating the problems we currently have.

Clubs in turmoil don't fair well in the championship. We need to steady the ship and fast.

I have concerns about this saga dragging on and seeing a whole season wasted by a rather average/poor start.

No-one can deny this must have had a negative impact on the players. I just fear that unless we get a resolution soon any run at the top of the table could be compromised.

Wouldn't go as far to say we could be in trouble at the bottom. But there was only 4 wins between that and the playoffs last year.

Just think some are a little ahead of themselves on here.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Delusional to the end. You have nothing to look forward to, admit it ;)

Whereas Palace fans can look forward to confirmed relegation by Xmas , most goals conceded over 38 games and lowest points total since the Premier League began.

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
Yeah, off to California in August , ****ing hope we get hull , stoke or Cardiff early doors.sounds shit doesn't it, when you've got Yeovil to look forward to!! Another great day in palace's history , shouldn't if been so cocky,great ground by the way ......

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Yeah, off to California in August , ****ing hope we get hull , stoke or Cardiff early doors.sounds shit doesn't it, when you've got Yeovil to look forward to!! Another great day in palace's history , shouldn't if been so cocky,great ground by the way ......

Amazing that banter is thrown back as cockiness by the winning team. Remember how Brighton fans were calling you cocky after you lorded it and abused us after beating us at Selhurst and where several points ahead in the league. Enjoy your sole season in the prem, it'll be your last.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Whereas Palace fans can look forward to confirmed relegation by Xmas , most goals conceded over 38 games and lowest points total since the Premier League began.

As much as I would love this, I don't think Derby's total of 11 points in 2008 will ever be "beaten". 4 of those were against Newcastle as well!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I'm just looking forward, forget the scum, poo, and Gus, I was here before him and will be long after.
Remember all the good stuff we have going on, if players want to move then let them go.

I'm looking forward to a few beers in the north stand, a sing song and I might even choose to leave a game early.

There is a constant at this club and we are it, time to look forward, time to remember how far we have come.

Very well said. I like you

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If we don't absolutely SMASH the Championship next season we only have ourselves to blame. A much poorer division next season, and now that the mighty Palace have been promoted we may actually have a chance.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If we don't absolutely SMASH the Championship next season we only have ourselves to blame. A much poorer division next season, and now that the mighty Palace have been promoted we may actually have a chance.

I think its actually stronger! Reading, QPR and Wigan are all stronger than Palace and Hull. Bolton and Forest looked to have turned the corner, Leicester are strong. Leeds could come back with a decent manager and even Ipswich, based on form, were a top 6 side since January.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

the only bit I disagree is that we will drink in the WSU :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here