Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thread removed

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two now I think, PC correctness gone mad in my view there is nothing defamatory in them

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh well shall we start again on this one, now where were we................

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Oh is that why I couldn't post this.....,

Seriously can't believe some people on here.......we have to work within the FFP rules , not for today or next week or next year but ten years down the line.
Does anyone think TB doesn't have the interests of the club at his heart ???
So he appoints PB to do a job that is not easy and at times not appreciated but in the end will get us to where we want to be.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Strange - obviously the mods are drunk tonight ( allegedly - just to avoid the libel issue ! ).

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
What thread? I have just checked the removed threads section in mod towers and no thread has been removed recently???
Thread was removed by girafe. It was 5 pages long and was just getting good with no abuse etc. Shocking and a sad day for nsc that an anti barber mod removed it while saying he agreed with a poster that knew that gus was in the right but could not tell us anymore.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What thread? I have just checked the removed threads section in mod towers and no thread has been removed recently???

Then you're records are wrong Tony. As BG pointed out - Henfield One started a thread and it had NO abuse or libel.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A thread has definately disappeared - I was just trying to post on it. Can't remember what it was called, but the OP was comparing this year with 1978, when the dodgy 0-0 draw at Southampton robbed us of possible promotion.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Two

One by ees complicated and one by Henfield One

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thread was removed by girafe. It was 5 pages long and was just getting good with no abuse etc. Shocking and a sad day for nsc that an anti barber mod removed it while saying he agreed with a poster that knew that gus was in the right but could not tell us anymore.

fisti cuffs in the first 20 posts too,until they kissed and made up,pringles won't go to waste though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here