Members

Why does it feel like we lost today and not watford

0 Not allowed!
    I try not to get too negative, but after today it actually feels like we where the ones playing in the final and not Watford. It's weird, it seems my emotions of not getting to the Premier League have finally hit home today and I feel completely gutted about it.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Pooetry Motions

0 Not allowed!
      Maybe Watfords performance today was a little too reminiscent of our 2nd leg shambles? Brings back bad memories
      Poyetry In Motion - Albion supporter since Aug 1979
      On NSC since Feb 2009
      Thinking of a name change since May 2013

0 Not allowed!
      Some fans thought that we were entitled to win the playoffs and be the ones who went up. Unrealistic expectations bring more disappointment.
      Of course we all hoped that we could do it, but knew that football doesn't always give you what you hope for.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      The weakest team entering the play offs won the whole thing. I actually felt In knots watching that today hoping justice would happen in the end. It was just like watching that match they played against Sheffield Wednesday a few years back when the loser was going down and they won that too! They just don't know when to ****ing lose!!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I kept getting that feeling it should have been us at Wembley.

The other feeling is that Palace have somehow had an easy ride through the play offs as neither Watford or us played to our strengths (and I'm not sure that Palace did) and never really threatened to turn them over. Credit to them for taking their chances. At least we created several decent chances, whereas Watford were poor.

But that is football. Ultimately we only have ourselves to blame.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Poyetry In Motion View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Maybe Watfords performance today was a little too reminiscent of our 2nd leg shambles? Brings back bad memories
      This. I only watched a few minutes at a time (more interested in the Test Match to be honest)... but it was painfully obvious what was going to happen
      "Kamp Krusty is built on an ancient Indian burial ground. We've got archery, wallet-making, the whole megillah! And for all you fat kids, my exclusive program of diet and ridicule will really get results!"