Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spare a thought for The Major...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Plastic............................................................

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I wouldn't worry too much about the 'frying'. You'll make Derby's Prem points total look good.

Everyone said that would be the case with Ollie's Blackpool and they came within 30 minutes of survial. Even if we do come down, we will make at least £120 million. This TRANSFORMS us.

Feb 14, 2010
Everyone said that would be the case with Ollie's Blackpool and they came within 30 minutes of survial. Even if we do come down, we will make at least £120 million. This TRANSFORMS us.

Well lets hope so, its fooking embarrassing have a rival that have to give away tickets to get 15000 crowds and who have spotty teenagers banging a drum. Im old enough to remember when palace had a support that could rival ours.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Well lets hope so, its fooking embarrassing have a rival that have to give away tickets to get 15000 crowds and who have spotty teenagers banging a drum. Im old enough to remember when palace had a support that could rival ours.

We have far bigger fish to fry than your shower WCP, don't kid yourself...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
His dull and tedious one trick pony posts about our attendances are now worthless! Selhurst will be rocking with over 26,000 next season as we entertain the elite of English football :wave:

How about I slit your throat you f*cking pikey c*nt ???

Feb 14, 2010
We have far bigger fish to fry than your shower WCP, don't kid yourself...

Yeah right, palace are the new Wigan. Well done, there is a place for the Wimbledons, Wigans and palace's in the top flight, but really we shouldnt give such small fry like palace the time of day

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
To be fair, The Major has spouted such consistent, obnoxious, boring bile ALL season. Set himself up for a fall, fair play to Palace coming on here and calling him out on it.

One of the elements of our support I distance myself from.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
To be fair, The Major has spouted such consistent, obnoxious, boring bile ALL season. Set himself up for a fall, fair play to Palace coming on here and calling him out on it.

One of the elements of our support I distance myself from.
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here