Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

maybe untrue or fixtures

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What difference does that make ? Maybe he knew his card was marked as around that time I started to hear the first of several rumours he was leaving no matter what happened that night.

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
What difference does that make ? Maybe he knew his card was marked as around that time I started to hear the first of several rumours he was leaving no matter what happened that night.

Sad if true. I think this explains the players not playing as well as they could that night rather than the palace players being wound up by poogate.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wouldn't surprise me as this sort of thing would explain the suspension.

So why are Tanno & Charlie suspended? Maybe he got caught up in a traffic jam?
The only thing the club have said is that he refused to handle the retained list, that in itself is a breach of contract.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
So why are Tanno & Charlie suspended? Maybe he got caught up in a traffic jam?
The only thing the club have said is that he refused to handle the retained list, that in itself is a breach of contract.

I am sure all will be revealed eventually re Oatway but to suspend all three would imply something more than just a falling out has taken place.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ever since the story broke the Argus has said it was well known that he was on his way whatever happened, all very strange. Personally after Palace away Gus didn't seem to be on his way and I can't see talks about next season having taken place in between the games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here