Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello there! Any recommendations for a more than decent breakfast in Hove.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ernest might know somewhere that does a "full english"

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Carrots cafe

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Lots in Boundary Road and over the border.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
Otello on church road. It's around 7.50 and is so huge that as you eat certain items you find new items you didn't even know you had underneath.

A quality sausage too which is always a good marker. I am there at least once a week sometimes twice so consider myself qualified for this recommendation. :)

D

Deleted User X18H

Otello on church road. It's around 7.50 and is so huge that as you eat certain items you find new items you didn't even know you had underneath.

A quality sausage too which is always a good marker. I am there at least once a week sometimes twice so consider myself qualified for this recommendation. :)

Nice one. Proper cup o' splosh?

D

Deleted User X18H

The Corner Cafe in Coleridge Street appears to be 'out of action' that was my original destination.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Try Marrocco's on the seafront.

It was recommended by some foodie friends of ours so we tried it the other day.

£7.50 for a massive full English with OJ. Was superb !!! Proper sausages and bacon !!

Knocks the *hite out of Carrots or as it's called now Carats which is not much better that a greasy spoon IMO.

Woodies is really good too but expensive once you've topped it up with an extra sausage and egg etc. Top quality and the nearest I've had to Harry's when that was open.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Try Marrocco's on the seafront.

It was recommended by some foodie friends of ours so we tried it the other day.

£7.50 for a massive full English with OJ. Was superb !!! Proper sausages and bacon !!

Knocks the *hite out of Carrots or as it's called now Carats which is not much better that a greasy spoon IMO.

Woodies is really good too but expensive once you've topped it up with an extra sausage and egg etc. Top quality and the nearest I've had to Harry's when that was open.

I would avoid this place, had two horrible meals there last summer.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Beach House in Shoreham serves the best breakfast, but being from Hangleton you would probably prefer to pay more to try to appear more 'up-market'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here