Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good news desperately needed

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
In pain right now - those cvnts will be lording it for years after this! Who's to blame? Gus i want to slap you.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We need some good news surrounding our great club now don't we? When will it come and what will it be?

Hopefully the next bit of good news will be that we've appointed a forward-thinking foreign manager who can keep his ego in check and throw himself whole-heartedly into the Albion job rather than regard it as a trivial stepping stone to something better. Next bit of bad news would be that we've appointed one of the masonic lodge of serial loser UK-born dinosaur managers (Warnock, Hughes, Jones, O'Neill, Saunders etc etc) who keep getting offered jobs and perpetuating the downfall of football in this country.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What price the rumour that Poyet left last Friday by mutual consent ?

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Wish they'd hurry up with this Gus crap, get rid of the narcissistic cvnt now! Get someone else in pdq

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
My hope would be:

Gus granted permission to speak to Stoke, gets appointed and we settle for £2m compensation.

We immediately appoint Di Matteo who has actually been our target all along and hand him a warchest to land the signings we need.

Bridge, Upson and Lopez reveal their live for the club and commit to long term deals.

In my dreams eh?!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
My hope would be:

Gus granted permission to speak to Stoke, gets appointed and we settle for £2m compensation.

We immediately appoint Di Matteo who has actually been our target all along and hand him a warchest to land the signings we need.

Bridge, Upson and Lopez reveal their live for the club and commit to long term deals.

In my dreams eh?!

Perfect. Then we sign a creative midfield player.....

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
I am actually sick of all this. Out the country for a week soon hoping to come back to it all sorted. And stop mentioning Bridcutt to palace you buggers!!! Stranger things have happened.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Good news: Palace will lose most of their games next season

Don't you bet on it. They'll stay up and beat Man Utd away just to piss us off. I'm not joking!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This. I hope Poyet is finished in English football! Disgusting little man with no sense of loyalty.

Amen to this. Self surviving turd. Why doesn't anyone in football ever want to stay somewhere and finish a project. Money money greed greed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here