Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate football, me!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
There we were, bouncing along merrily and enjoying the run in. Not losing matches. Climbing the table. Full house at the Amex etc and then in the blink of an eye somebody's crimped off a length in the Palace dressing room, we've been violated by our rivals, our manager has a hissy fit and the chances are that half of the squad that gave us our best season in 30 years could be ushered out of the door. And THEN those same rivals go and get themselves promoted to the richest league in the world and it's at our expense? Doesn't it make you want to spit?

So, see you all in August then?

:albion2:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It is, indeed, a funny old game.

Hilarious. Our best league position for 30 years yet the season finishes on one huge low. You couldn't make it up.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
But, and here's the thing, we'll all be back for more next year. We always do. Just need to get a manager sorted and I shall start looking forward to it.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Does mean we won't play them again in the league for a good few years.

They will come crashing down (less than 18 hours after being promoted and already the bookies are advertising them as favourites to be bottom of the premiership!) whilst we'll be going up (with a new manager to match our new stadium and new academy).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Does mean we won't play them again in the league for a good few years.

They will come crashing down (less than 18 hours after being promoted and already the bookies are advertising them as favourites to be bottom of the premiership!) whilst we'll be going up (with a new manager to match our new stadium and new academy).

That would be a fantastic outcome.

The occasional cup match would be ok.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here