Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hollaway

Goat lung

Jan 27, 2013
To All the holloway haters on here , he's done it and I for one wish he was in charge of us right now (us being Albion) not sure why people on here are not keen on him other than the palace thing , but right now if he was at our helm we would all be happy, that's all

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Old Wurzel certainly out foxed all these foreign, pretty boy money managers. Wonder what his budget was???.We wouldn't know because he just gets on with the job.....It was nice to hear Zola say before the final, if they don't win they will come back and try harder next season though.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
No thanks 1 more game in the season and they would not have even made the playoffs they owe a lot to the run freedman had them on earlier in season

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
To All the holloway haters on here , he's done it and I for one wish he was in charge of us right now (us being Albion) not sure why people on here are not keen on him other than the palace thing , but right now if he was at our helm we would all be happy, that's all
Speak for yourself, very happy to be managerless if Holloway was the alternative.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Old Wurzel certainly out foxed all these foreign, pretty boy money managers. Wonder what his budget was???.We wouldn't know because he just gets on with the job.....It was nice to hear Zola say before the final, if they don't win they will come back and try harder next season though.

I don't often agree with you......................in fact this may be a first, but you are spot on with this!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Not for me thanks.

Palace won promotion in spite of him, not because of him. One decent tactical decision made out of necessity in a play off semi final does not make him a managerial genius, and he'll be once again found out next season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Tactically Holloway has made Poyet and Zola look very foolish.

Forget the bore the game was, Palace stifled the opposition, got their usual penalty and won..... He probably won't have to change his tactics that much next season either as they'll always be defending, just wonder where the penalties will come from!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Old Wurzel certainly out foxed all these foreign, pretty boy money managers. Wonder what his budget was???.We wouldn't know because he just gets on with the job....
:lol:
You don't half come up with some crap to push your opinions but trying to claim Holloway keeps things to himself is one of your finest

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Not for me thanks.

Palace won promotion in spite of him, not because of him. One decent tactical decision made out of necessity in a play off semi final does not make him a managerial genius, and he'll be once again found out next season.

What about Blackpool Edna???...Did they win promotion in spite of him as well, then come very close to staying up while not paying anyone over £10k a week. And being bloody good to watch as well.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
He seems to have an uncanny knack of not getting the best out of his players but bringing the worst out of the opposition.

Watford individually played like all our players. They were all poor.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
:lol:
You don't half come up with some crap to push your opinions but trying to claim Holloway keeps things to himself is one of your finest

That's funny. I didn't hear Holloway say "someone shite in our dressing room before Brighton game and that spurred us on" he has only made reference to it after the story was out....that was Poyet who emailed everyone on the clubs staff mailing list.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
Any sane fan would take a manager whose lucky and knows how to get the most of their squad, not just starting 11. Holloway is not for me, never liked him but if we can get someone who knows how to grind out results to get promoted I am all for that as we will never do it when playing pretty but defensively minded football.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I don't like him and would (almost) be embarassed to have him as Manager but no denying what he's achieved and all credit to him

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

We handed Holloway a get out of jail card on a plate in the second leg semi-final. He couldn't believe his luck. Watford never turned up today. Nice bloke, but it just means he'll get sacked next season instead of this season.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
There was a Stoke fan on 606 yesterday who wanted him, for me he's the kind of bloke you can just about tolerate if you win and can't stand at all if you lose (if he's your manager).

Cronolegs

Nov 19, 2011
Poyet is much a better manager and Holloway is one ugly guy. Would take Poyet over him any day of the week!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here