Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zola for next Brighton Manager?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Any thoughts?

Probably unlikely as friends with Gus, plus held in high regard at Watford. But, with a potential loss of players and having to start again. Maybe the lure of the stadium and high class training facilities....... you never know.

Of course a Premier League team may be interested.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
They were poor today and what happens to their loanees now?

Do think zola maybe higher in the pecking order than poyet

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Throughout the course of the season though they have played a similar style to us and the table suggests more successfully. Ideally we won't need a one-off game next year.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If he didn't have half a side on loan from a top European side, they would have been crap. Badly run out of steam at the end of the season. Were lucky to get to the final and were beaten by a poor side.So they answer to the question is a big NO!!!....I'm actually asking myself, will we ever have a better chance than we had this year???..I think the answer is yes, but you can't pick and choose when you want to go up.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I can't see it somehow. He has done well for Watford though and they were probably the best organised team that played at our ground this season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
wtf are you smoking? Why? From our point of view? His? He has a job! We have plenty of better managers on offer! Why?

Why? Good manager, with the exception of today Watford have played well.
From our point of view? Good fit in terms of playing style
His? With the greatest respect to Watford who finished above us, we have a better infrastructure in terms of stadia and support etc.
He had a job! - Since when has it been wrong to approach another manager?
Plenty of better managers on offer? such as?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here