edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Banning fingers poised.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
And they call us Gay !!
I have just seen the gayest Palarse fan ever in his white T-Shirt and his superman haircut ha ha ha !!!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
****sake........what a pair...........they won it fair and square and they will be back down by the end of next season.........bunch of ***** anyway......we had it and we threw away...!!

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I congratulate them.

Life is short, but there is always time for courtesy, even if there is no chance of its being returned.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
After all the rubbish we posted on here before the semis, they have every right to gloat.

If only..........................

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Yep well done palace, enjoy next season, but there is no point in gloating to us as it has nothing to do with us. You deserved a gloat after the semis as you beat us fair and square, but today is not of our concern.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I'd like to be the 1st to congratulate palace on their promotion.
I'd like to but I physically can't
FECK THE LOT OF EM AND HOPE THEY EMBARRASS YOURSELVES WITH THE LOWEST EVER POINTS TOTAL IN PREM HISTORY.

and rest

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bloody hell. Bring them on, I want to ban someone!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Leave them to gloat, what they have pulled off having been relegation favourites is pretty impressive. Gutted to see them go up but fair play to them and I have no problem with them lording it on here for a day or two :shrug:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lobotony needs the practice for the stupid season this summer when the board fills up with drivel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here