We can sleep well tonight with that knowledge

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Obviously buy they are going to be rolling in ££

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I care not one bit what happens to them. They are in the premiership at our expense and that pains me tremendously.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
They will be passing us downwards at the end of next season as we go up !!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They will have a lot of money to spend on new players.

It's not just about the money though, is it? All clubs in the PL will have the same if not more money, and as a player, given the choice of Palace or just about any other club in the Premier League, you're not going to pick Selhurst Park, are you?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
They will probably sit in the cash and come back down and who could blame them it will play a massive part in their future now

The team who going into the playoffs were bottom of the form table have gone up both us and Watford need to take hard look at ourselves and say we did not stand up when it mattered and they did

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Hang on, we all thought they were relegation candidates this season. That didn't work out too well, did it?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Of course they will, they were always gonna come straight back down - we would have too probably -as everyone else has said though, they've just won a huge amount of money and bragging rights for a YEAR whatever happens

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Doesn't matter if they come down though does it. They will have more money than us for the next four years and be able to afford much better players whilst we seem to be imploding and a laughing stock. This season has turned to shit.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
They can revel in the moment, but in the cold light of day, with their dilapidated stadium, League One facilities, no Zaha, i'm sure they'll be a complete discredit to the Premiership, and i'm looking forward to watching them struggle next season. The only consolation from today was the look on Elton John's face, priceless!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here