Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now I KNOW we are the gay capital of the country, but...

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I was sitting in town enjoying a pint sitting outside a bar in the sun, watching a rather good busker, when a chap asks if it's OK to sit on a spare seat opposite me...

Of course I say it's no problem, and go back to watching the busker...

We then strike up a conversation, and within three sentences, the bloke has mentioned his girlfriend...

NOW, I, and probably every redblooded male, has experienced the female you are in first conversation with mentioning their boyfriend/husband within two sentences, but a bloke mentioning his girlfriend within three sentences :ohmy:

I think it might indicate a) I might look a tad camp (unlikely assumption, I hope...), or b) I don't look a tad camp, but the fella was talking no chances ???

I thought I'd heard it all, strewth m'lordy :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is that it?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Was that really worth posting on here?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I was sitting in town enjoying a pint sitting outside a bar in the sun, watching a rather good busker, when a chap asks if it's OK to sit on a spare seat opposite me...

We then strike up a conversation, and within three sentences, the bloke has mentioned his girlfriend...

NOW, I, and probably every redblooded male, has experienced the female you are in first conversation with mentioning their boyfriend/husband within two sentences, but a bloke mentioning his girlfriend within three sentences :ohmy:

I think it might indicate a) I might look a tad camp (unlikely assumption, I hope...), or b) I don't look a tad camp, but the fella was talking no chances ???

There's a bar at Dukes Mound?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Great story bro.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I thought this was another thread about..............

attachment.php

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so did you, or did you not pull?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I can only assume that the above posters don't talk to too many females ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here