Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere is laughable

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
That's what the plastics bring to the table..

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Wembley is absolute gash for atmosphere. Too big and too many pockets of noise all over the place.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I thought the Millennium stadium was great for atmosphere,much better than Wembley.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Wembley is absolute gash for atmosphere. Too big and too many pockets of noise all over the place.

Not when the square heads rolled into town on Saturday.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Not when the square heads rolled into town on Saturday.
That's because there was only 25,000 available to both sides in a relatively concentrated area, all of which would be the clubs vocal and most loyal diehard fans. where as when you have as many as both fans have there there, you get a mixture of fans all over the place with no core support like most have in their own stadiums.

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Wembley is sh*t for atmosphere. Too many corporate, too big, too expensive

Watching this surrounded by Palarse. Please complete my weekend Watford

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sour grapes.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Wembley to be fair is a soulless fish bowl with zero atmosphere no matter who is there !!!
I went to England V Wales two years ago ECC it was shite.
Unless its Albion I will never go again, CRAP !!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Wembley to be fair is a soulless fish bowl with zero atmosphere no matter who is there !!!
I went to England V Wales two years ago ECC it was shite.
Unless its Albion I will never go again, CRAP !!

It as still embarrassing, I know they give it their best buy it wasn't until they scored that you heard a peep. No anti Brighton songs, no noise, no sings apart from the biring drum drivel, love it. Proud to be Brighton !!!!

Tunny Wells CP

May 27, 2011
If only we had been given some clappers, the noise could have been as deafening as the Amex eh? How quickly some forget...

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
It as still embarrassing, I know they give it their best buy it wasn't until they scored that you heard a peep. No anti Brighton songs, no noise, no sings apart from the biring drum drivel, love it. Proud to be Brighton !!!!

No anti-Brighton songs? Get over yourself. The atmosphere was electric all day today. You only hear what the mic's pick up on the TV, not what it's really like. Anyway, keep dreaming

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Banging on about the atmosphere being 'laughable' is the booby prize when what happens on the pitch isn't to your liking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here