Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus is one of the pundits on TV for today's game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How to wind up Brighton fans that may be watching. If he was on I think I may be tempted to watch, which, at the moment, doesn't seem an attractive proposition.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Gus is the new wave Lord Lucan. They'll find his bones in the bushes behind where the ice cream van parks up at High and Over on the Seaford to Alfriston road in 2046.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
To be fair, the only reason he is probably not on the box is because his legal people have probably advised him not to appear on tv at the moment. Can you imagine him trying to keep his mouth shut, it would drive him crazy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With the tactics he employed in the match against Palace at the AMEX, he should be their guest of honour.

Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
In Tony we trust is the mantra now, isn't it?

I put a thread on here a while ago about trust
and at that time there were few I would trust at all
now there are fewer:down:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
With the tactics he employed in the match against Palace at the AMEX, he should be their guest of honour.

Don't agree ..first half at Amex was even..width of the bar second half and u might have been saying something different ..Holloways master stroke (cough) second half was to get Zaha playing more centrally

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'd go with players get the glory if they win ..manager gets blame in defeat

True. It's all fine margins, if Barnes hadn't had his shot tipped onto the bar by Speroni,if Calde hadn't picked up another yellow card etc.
Football is unpredictable and the playoffs even more so.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Have to agree with that. Hammond's header in the first leg, Speroni's finger-tip save in the second... very fine margins. Lots of people seem to think we were absolutely owned at the Amex, it wasn't that bad - pretty close game, we looked a bit out of sorts but you have to say they played bloody well. As much as we might hate to admit it, they're a good team. Just hope Watford hammer them today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here