Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

******* The official Watford V Palace Match Thread *******

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Really looking forward to this game should be a cracker
Hopefully a Watford win but good luck to both teams and on the day may the best team win and we all enjoy a great advertisement for Championship football
I'm going for Watford 2 Palace 1

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why are you wishing Palace good luck :ffsparr:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watford please

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
palace doesn't have a capital P.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Well I had the full intention of watching the match today then my boss (the missus) informed me I was doing something else.
Come on Loanford smash the scum.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
good luck to both? i hope Watford stuff them 7-0 and Zaha gets sent off for diving.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Really looking forward to this game should be a cracker
Hopefully a Watford win but good luck to both teams and on the day may the best team win and we all enjoy a great advertisement for Championship football
I'm going for Watford 2 Palace 1

Best team? **** that, I want Watford to win and I want it to be as much torture for the scum as possible. I'd like to see 3-0 to Palace on 90 minutes, 5 minutes of extra time added, during which Watford score three (the last being a penalty right at the very last second, preferably a bad decision). Palace score two in the first half of extra time and Watford equalise again. Both teams score all their 5 initial penalties and Palace lose in the sudden death stage.

I know it won't happen like that, but I WOULD love it if it did.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Best team? **** that, I want Watford to win and I want it to be as much torture for the scum as possible. I'd like to see 3-0 to Palace on 90 minutes, 5 minutes of extra time added, during which Watford score three (the last being a penalty right at the very last second, preferably a bad decision). Palace score two in the first half of extra time and Watford equalise again. Both teams score all their 5 initial penalties and Palace lose in the sudden death stage.

I know it won't happen like that, but I WOULD love it if it did.

I wouldn't like it to be 3-0 to palace at 90 minutes in any way really. I'd quite like Watford to have stuffed them by half time so we can see how all of these 30k super fans will stay until the end. All of which have definitely been to selhurst in the last 3 years...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here