Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] This should have been our day...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
But it's not, so move on ...... And hope for a Watford win !!!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We weren't good enough, end of.

I'm don't mind a Palace win, then I can watch them get humped week in week out in the Premier League. Next May We get promoted, they get relegated, and they can then only hope for a cup draw to get a chance of a big day out at the Amex.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What a stupid thread. Just like saying the F.A cup final was 'our day'. We didn't make it through, get over it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If I had different lottery numbers etc.... The better team won on the night in effectively a one-off game and were probably partly inspired a bit more by the idiot who entered their changing room. We still finished above them so according to the table we are the better team.

As for Poyet I really don't care, he'll probably turn up on Sky, but I won't be watching.

Roll on next season.......

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
He will be showing potential buyers around his 3.2 million house.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
The way we played all season, primarily last 10-12 matches yes it should have been our day, (we were quite majestic against Blackpool) Did the necessary at Selhurst, but for whatever reason too many players disappeared at the Amex return game. Disappointing our season was decided over the course of 1 poor game but that's football, that's the play offs.
May the best team win today, and hopefully it's Watford :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully the Golden Boys will shine today, think I will listen to TMS and not bother watching this.

Besides a fence needs painting and I live life on the edge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here