Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Leicester 2PM KO PLAY OFF FINAL WEMBLEY

Just arrived at Brighton station already over 100 brighton milling about even saw two leicester on the train from.looks like the 8am victoria train gonna bit mobbed,a few cracking open the tins already,thank god vincente put the winner in against the scum,how are the rest of you getting on today,anyone already up town?:mad:

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Just arrived at Brighton station already over 100 brighton milling about even saw two leicester on the train from.looks like the 8am victoria train gonna bit mobbed,a few cracking open the tins already,thank god vincente put the winner in against the scum,how are the rest of you getting on today,anyone already up town?:mad:

On my way is lt potg?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There's no Official Thread, with the asterisks and thingys. We are doomed, people will blame Gus and Tanno and Charlie for not having a plan B, Vicente will go back to Spain. Noooooooooooo!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Lets hope we don't do anything stupid like defecate in their dressing room!

I'm so excited. Can barely contain myself.

I hope they have some of those paper clackers on the seats again. And this time we'll be able to have goal music. Yummy. Will the FA do that for us? And drown out the crowd with awful Leona Lewis pop songs? Oh please let it happen.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nsc...the board that keeps on giving.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Will you be leaving on 80 minutes?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I'm planning to sneak into the changing room and drop a Mr Whippy in the Leicester changing room. Just hope that doesn't spur them on to best us.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
There's no Official Thread, with the asterisks and thingys. We are doomed, people will blame Gus and Tanno and Charlie for not having a plan B, Vicente will go back to Spain. Noooooooooooo!

Hope we win this, I can see Gus, tanno and charlie leaving if we don't.

Vicente will probably be off too.

nah Vicente is going nowhere, he loves Brighton and Gus :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here