Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lopez tweet

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
"Thanks for all the time you have given us! and I feel privileged to everything I've lived there"

Jesus wept what does this mean now.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
It was a tweet from ages ago about his time with Athletic Bilbao apparently

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Be positive, he loves it here and he's staying. All he wanted to do was to thank us once again

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Just 30 minutes ago i removed my Spanish Dave iphone cover. I've been thinking for a few days it should be shelved for now, for non-football season, and i did just that. I felt a bit guilty doing it and equally so that the image of him has been a symbol of a season so wondrous yet soured so greatly and i don't know how to look at him at present. I hope he says yes as i think that might cheer my heart a tad, as if he has faith in the coming year then why shouldn't i? Ok his decision may be one of a yearning for security, but in many ways perhaps it's the same for me as i possibly emerge from this bitter tumult.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spanish Dave will rock next season, we will be worthy of him.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Bilbao this evening played their last game at their San Mamés stadium. He's simply paying tribute to it. (See his hash tag)

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I translated it but panic over, it was about his time in Bilbao, I'm living on my nerve ends recently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here