Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many trips to Sussex CCC have you got planned this summer ?

Oct 2, 2008
Looking forward to the Middlesex game this Friday (taking clients , corporate). Got tickets for the Aussies on the Saturday (pavilion, non corporate). Planning several other trips. To be honest, after recent events, nice have the chance to forget about the Albion for a while.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Looking forward to the Middlesex game this Friday (taking clients , corporate). Got tickets for the Aussies on the Saturday (pavilion, non corporate). Planning several other trips. To be honest, after recent events, nice have the chance to forget about the Albion for a while.

Not as much as I like but Thursday is now a big fixture if we want to have a shot at the one day league. Under floodlights as well so let the sunshine.

Friday is Notts not Middlesex, we play them at Lords the following game, could be a top of the table clash.

Aussie game should be a sell out. The Goff v his homeland

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Not as much as I like but Thursday is now a big fixture if we want to have a shot at the one day league. Under floodlights as well so let the sunshine.

Friday is Notts not Middlesex, we play them at Lords the following game, could be a top of the table clash.

Aussie game should be a sell out. The Goff v his homeland

I hope The Goff doesn't repeat his antics vs Somerset when we play the Aussies - likely to get the call if he does and won't be available to us for the rest of the summer! Best to rest him for that one!!

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Big fat zero, boring as **** and a waste of a day than can be spent more productive elsewhere.

Sussex have some of the world's greatest cricketers playing for them and a day or night at the cricket is a fantastic and remarkably cheap way to spend time. Just £15 for the game at Hove under floodlights on Thursday.

I will be there for every match this summer - with a T20 batting line up of Nash, Wright, RHB, Dwayne Smith and Styris fireworks are guaranteed at the T20 and with Mags, Ceej, Monty and Jimmy A firing on all cylinders we will be making a huge challenge for the Championship.

Get down to the real home of cricket and support the boys!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sussex have some of the world's greatest cricketers playing for them and a day or night at the cricket is a fantastic and remarkably cheap way to spend time. Just £15 for the game at Hove under floodlights on Thursday.

I will be there for every match this summer - with a T20 batting line up of Nash, Wright, RHB, Dwayne Smith and Styris fireworks are guaranteed at the T20 and with Mags, Ceej, Monty and Jimmy A firing on all cylinders we will be making a huge challenge for the Championship.

I assume we will also have Prior for some of the T20 games and the next few Championship games as well. That does look an amazing batting lineup!

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Going to all 5 days of the Nottingham game (away). Pro40 on the Friday followed by 4 days of glorious LVCC cricket.

Going to every home game too.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

This. The "Shark Tank" under lights is almost as big a treat as The Amex - we are amazingly lucky to have both in Sussex and anyone who is able to get down there this Summer will be richly rewarded.

GOSBTS

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Every day possible. It's superb value and we currently have the best team in the country which is top of the county championship with a game in hand.
Probably one of the most exciting squads in the country and only a couple of players over 30.

GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here