Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the most obscure location you have ever worn your BHAFC shirt ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Everest, Kilimanjaro ? The Taj Mahal or the leaning power of Piza. Lets have it, with photograhic evidence and the winner will get a signed Wardy montage. Let the battle commence.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gillingham vs Wigan, play off final, Wemberlee. Mind you, I did have a big coat on at the time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I wore mine when I was in Broadmoor.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Underneath a road sign at Prescott with a sign saying 'Prescott we want Falmer...it was about 80 miles from the Grand Canyon....wore the light blue stripe shirt....it had to happen...jolly American saying...Ah! Argentina.....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I wore my centenary shirt to wrestlemania 18 at the Toronto Skydome. I'm in screen during Kurt Angles entrance but you can't see the stripes.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Kop for Liverpool v Southampton. Ronnie Rosenthal's debut game for the Reds. Or to a Who concert at the New England Patriots Stadium in 1989.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Under my Watford shirt.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The House of Babes, Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, it was the Nobo one made by Spall, in my days as a single man I hasten to add.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That is bizaar.. I wore my Albion shirt to the same match...under a jumper.

Were you in the Gits end or among the elite 10,000 Wigan section? I have often wondered how Gillingham managed 46000 'fans' at a game (any game). Now I know . . . . most of them had a cleansing undershirt . . . ;-)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not exactly obscure, but wore me Palookaville top at the Most Easterly Point Of The Australian Mainland i.e. Lighthouse, Byron Bay, NSW

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Everest, Kilimanjaro ? The Taj Mahal or the leaning power of Piza. Lets have it, with photograhic evidence and the winner will get a signed Wardy montage. Let the battle commence.

hertha berlins ground hertha vs schalka this ground was where hitler held the olympic games where jessie owens stuck to fingers up at him and his ideaolgy.hertha also play in blue and white.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Not my shirt but my scarf has been to numerous waterfalls, geysers and glaciers in Iceland. Oh and Reykjavik itself

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here