Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Tennis League

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Would anyone be interested in this? I know a few of us play, to varying standards, and would be keen on playing new opponents.

If you would be interested, leave a reply or send a PM and if we can get enough interested we could arrange it all. Would be very informal, play when you can and post the score.

Any takers?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I was just thinking about this the other day. I love a game and have recently moved to Seven Dials area so have started to play at St Ann's Well Gardens.

I would be interested in a game.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was just thinking about this the other day. I love a game and have recently moved to Seven Dials area so have started to play at St Ann's Well Gardens.

I would be interested in a game.

Even if there aren't enough people looking to kick off a league, it will be a good source of new opponents. We'll deffinitely get something arranged. I have a TITANIC bout with @Barrel of fun at some point too!..

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Even if there aren't enough people looking to kick off a league, it will be a good source of new opponents. We'll deffinitely get something arranged. I have a TITANIC bout with @Barrel of fun at some point too!..

Sure, sounds good. Im quite flexible and can do most evenings so just drop me a PM and we'll arrange a game :thumbup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here