Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So pre season training starts in less than 4 weeks.....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
And we still have no official decision on Poyet.

I think Tony B needs to swallow his pride and agree a compensation fee ASAP, otherwise the new man will struggle to build his own squad for next season in the time available.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011

I think Tony B needs to swallow his pride and agree a compensation fee ASAP, otherwise the new man will struggle to build his own squad for next season in the time available.

No rush. The merry go round hasn't yet started. Everton & Stoke positions to be decided. Maybe Wigan too.
As for Gus, no reason for Tony to agree a compensation deal. Perhaps that's why Poyet is selling his house, to pay off Albion (lol). Perhaps he will go to Watford or Palace (ironic) if either go up. Would be interesting to see him with Murray! Either way, hopefully he is gone.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I agree, there is literally no time at all to get this sorted. It has to happen NOW , TODAY , IN THE NEXT HOUR !!! otherwise we are doomed , doomed I tell you

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

In all fairness we've only been In this predicament for just under 2 weeks...not along time really

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is all gonna depend on the outcome of the game tomorrow - Watford go up Zola goes to Everton and Gus goes to Watford and lives his Premiership dream, Palace sack Hollow Way and he brings his one man circus show to the Amex to replace Gus.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Is pre-season really starting before 23rd June?
It's usually 1st week of July isn't it?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This time last year we needed a new GK , LB , CB , CM and most importantly a striker

We are probably in a better position now

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
I suspect it has all been decided, Gus wants to leave and will, Tony wants his £2.5 mill and will get it from someone.

If all the above doesn't happen soon then Gus will merely be removed from his duties and a new fella bought it.

Then Gus will either wait until his contract runs out, on full pay, or someone will pay Tony his £2.5 mill to get the big mouthed cry baby.

TB

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The Peterborough chairman was expressing his surprise on twitter that several clubs haven't sorted out a manager yet, and I would think he knows what he's talking about, so it is more pressing than some on here seem to think.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
This time last year we needed a new GK , LB , CB , CM and most importantly a striker

We are probably in a better position now

We are in a better position in some ways but we still need the LB and CB and may well need to replace Bridcutt and Lopez along with a couple more new players in my view.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I think a lot of people are missing the point. Yes the season has only just finished but the league starts early next year. Out of contract players will be available in the next 14-21 days. The cream of these will be snapped up ASAP so we don't want to miss out.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do you honestly think that the likes of David Burke are sitting down reading NSC and not contacting the agents. Gut feeling tells me that somebody is lined up and pulling the strings with a list of who he wants without it becoming public yet due to the investigation, as it would jeopardise our case if it became known we had engaged somebody.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Is pre-season really starting before 23rd June?
It's usually 1st week of July isn't it?

Seems a bit early.

Celtic have only got three and a half weeks off before they're back in pre-season training for the Champions League qualifiers they have to play in mid July!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here