Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Watford - your predictions

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
As we're one day away from the big day, I want to gauge NSC's thoughts for the outcome.
This is for what you think will be the result NOT what you hope !
Me personally, I think we might just sneak it, but it will be very close.
Over to you lot.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Easy win for Watford already looking forward to seeing your lot next year guess you would have sacked Holloway by then

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Crystal Palace 0 Watford 7

And what about the 2nd half?

I think they'll take their foot off the pedal once they reach double figures, so maybe 11-0 at full time.

Actually, probably 11-1 as there's bound to be a penalty

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
What I want to happen:

Palace 0 - 8 Watford

What will actually happen:

Palace 2 - 1 Watford (with a Zaha last minute winner after being absolutely dominated all game)

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
As we're one day away from the big day, I want to gauge NSC's thoughts for the outcome.
This is for what you think will be the result NOT what you hope !
Me personally, I think we might just sneak it, but it will be very close.
Over to you lot.

Why don't you go and post on your own board. Nobody here cares.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well don't reply then !

I'll be civil with you. I think you're going to do it, unfortunately. I think it will be all Watford but they'll somehow do everything but score, and then you'll go on one of those annoying breaks that you go on and Zaha will clinch it for you late on. I really hope I'm wrong, but that is highly unlikely.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
If Watford approach the game by going all out at palace I think they will win 2-0 as don't think defensively Palace have enough to cope with them. However if they try the overly cautious approach we did against Palace I think Watford will lose 1-0

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'll be civil with you. I think you're going to do it, unfortunately. I think it will be all Watford but they'll somehow do everything but score, and then you'll go on one of those annoying breaks that you go on and Zaha will clinch it for you late on. I really hope I'm wrong, but that is highly unlikely.

Exactly what I've been thinking for a week and a half.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I want Watford to smash them but have a very nasty feeling that Palace will snatch it at the death

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here