Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has it been speculated that if Darren Ferguson does become the next...

D

Deleted User X18H

..manager or first team coach of Brighton & Hove Albion he might just bring a mentor with him? Does Fergie junior know anyone with vast experience of football management who has time on their hands? Who might want to adopt a sort of non executive director of football type role. I wonder?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
For this role, Duncan Ferguson?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
NO and NO

Not sure how she can help, but hey I'm open minded.

Attachments

• image0361.jpg
    image0361.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 466

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
To speculate that you would first have to accept that Darren Ferguson could become the next manager - and that's not a pleasant thought for a Sunday morning.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
What does Sarah Ferguson know about football?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Sunday dinner at the Fergusons.
Darren: Dad can you recommend any decent Man U youngsters who may be available?
Sir Alex: Yes, here is a list but you can't have them as you need to find your own way son.
Cathy Ferguson: Alex, he is your own flesh and blood, you WILL help him! If you don't you can cook your own dinner from now on.
Sir Alex: Oh, ok then Darren I'll get those players ready for you. By the way, I've analysed your available squad and budget and this is what you need to do to win the Champions League in 5 years...
Darren: Thanks dad. Thanks mom.
Cathy: Thats ok, here have an extra Yorkshire pudding.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The only manager I want less than Ferguson here is The Wally with the Brolly.

Please, no, to either of them.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
..manager or first team coach of Brighton & Hove Albion he might just bring a mentor with him? Does Fergie junior know anyone with vast experience of football management who has time on their hands? Who might want to adopt a sort of non executive director of football type role. I wonder?

You know don't you thought this was top secret info

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sunday dinner at the Fergusons.
Darren: Dad can you recommend any decent Man U youngsters who may be available?
Sir Alex: Yes, here is a list but you can't have them as you need to find your own way son.
Cathy Ferguson: Alex, he is your own flesh and blood, you WILL help him! If you don't you can cook your own dinner from now on.
Sir Alex: Oh, ok then Darren I'll get those players ready for you. By the way, I've analysed your available squad and budget and this is what you need to do to win the Champions League in 5 years...
Darren: Thanks dad. Thanks mom.
Cathy: Thats ok, here have an extra Yorkshire pudding.

:clap:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Looking at the betting yesterday, I noticed Mark Lawrenson is now 40-1 with Stan James. Presumably this means someone put money on him. Seems an extreme waste of money but each to their own!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Do we have enough hairdryers to cope with that possibility?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I think the conversation might go more like:

DF: Hey Dad, you know you've just hit 70 and have retired after an exhausting 30 plus years in management, during which time you've worked with some of the worlds best players, won pretty much everything, established yourself as the greatest manager of all time and been at the biggest, richest football club in the entire world? Well, instead of relaxing and enjoying a well earnt break, how do you fancy coming to help me out at a much smaller club, for little to no money, where you won't have any of the luxuries that you have enjoyed for the last 26 years, and won't achieve anything like the success and respect you earnt at United?
AF: Erm...no?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here