Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
CloudFlare is not very flair right now.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I keep having a problem when reply using the 'quote'. No matter how long the message is, it tells me that my message doesn't contain enough characters. Then what i did type dissapears and i have to start all over again. Invariably i don't as i am so pissed off i wasted my time.

I also don't seem to be getting notifications at the moment which is very annoying.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
This is the error message. I just got it again aghhh!!!.....

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I keep having a problem when reply using the 'quote'. No matter how long the message is, it tells me that my message doesn't contain enough characters. Then what i did type dissapears and i have to start all over again. Invariably i don't as i am so pissed off i wasted my time.

I also don't seem to be getting notifications at the moment which is very annoying.

Quotes fine for me atm!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

That will be the new quality filter that Bozza has installed.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
For the last 3 days or so, every time I try to change pages I get the "North stand chat is not responding due to a long running script" then a box saying "Stop Script"

It makes it VERY slow, anyone else getting it? and yes I have tried turning it on / off and I have updated my pc from the original 1980s one I had :)

I have checked and ensured that all the correct script error boxes are ticked etc, this happens on IE and Google Chrome.

Any advice (apart from the second word being "OFF" :) ) would be appreciated.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No problems here.

For the last 3 days or so, every time I try to change pages I get the "North stand chat is not responding due to a long running script" then a box saying "Stop Script"

It makes it VERY slow, anyone else getting it? and yes I have tried turning it on / off and I have updated my pc from the original 1980s one I had :)

I have checked and ensured that all the correct script error boxes are ticked etc, this happens on IE and Google Chrome.

Any advice (apart from the second word being "OFF" :) ) would be appreciated.

Same for me, had the new laptop for about a month. This is a complete PITA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here