Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Direction

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
I am confused - where is the One Direction stadium and who plays there?

I have no idea, it means I get some peace though!

with regards to cost, I bought an extra 4 tickets and already sold one pair for £220 and am guaranteed at least 120 for the other pair so I will have got rid of them for a minimum £7 profit

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

with regards to cost, I bought an extra 4 tickets and already sold one pair for £220 and am guaranteed at least 120 for the other pair so I will have got rid of them for a minimum £7 profit

Somebody actually paid you £220 pound for 2 tickets to see No Direction, I really just don't get it, a band that was put together on a reality tv show 2 years ago
There must be some really precious little children around that any parent would be willing to pay £110 for a ticket

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

So you just a scummy tout then, irrespective of whichever band it is

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
So you just a scummy tout then, irrespective of whichever band it is

I don't agree with touting as a rule, but to be honest, if idiots are willing to pay a ******* fortune to see those no marks, then in my eye's the OP has done a good job.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I really think you need to get to grips with how NSC works! we DO NOT condone ticket touting of any sort, also starting a thread about One Direction........ REALLY???

If your real reasons are to get your post count up, go on the "Word Game Thread" (that's what all the others do! :lol: )

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
Happy to break cover and say I was 'lucky' enough to get some for the girls to go to Wembley on the Saturday night. And they're proper excited too!

Judging by the cost of a standard top priced ticket to the play off final I was prepared to pay (still hurts we're not going to be there) the actual total Ticketmaster took yesterday doesn't sound too bad! *convinces self*

I accept it's not like for like, but some people would think it crazy to spend in excess of £100 to "just watch a football match!" Good old supply and demand.

In terms of being a hero, I think I know what the OP was getting at.. it's nice to be in a position to get (evidently) gold dust tickets and more importantly put a smile on someone's face - even it is One Direction! :)

Hate the phrase, but it really is "whatever floats your boat". And of course, "you pays your money, you takes your choice".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here