Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions league final - fans fighting

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we have a poster called (formerly) Das Reich, do you think they have a chap called "The Allies" or something similar?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great non-reaction by the police - that Bayern fan makes a mean flying kick towards the end.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
There's nothing else to do in Wembley 10 hours before KO.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This can't be right - German football is perfect in every conceivable way. I can't even tell if I'm being sarcastic or not.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Don't they have designated fighting zones yet. Pay to get in, to cover medical insurance and St John's Ambulance, and then let them get on with it.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
germans normally like to have a go

although got battered by the serb/croats in milan '90

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
That idiot on sky sport news playing it all down, they would be all cumming in their pants if it were English fans

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Could be lively during the game, more reasons to watch

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
If Chelsea were playing man utd in Munich tonight and there were a few scuffles it would be wall to wall coverage on sky sports now highlighting the plight of English hooligans shaming our country and blowing it all out of proportion, our media is our own worst enemy at times

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
....of course Platini will insist that the fault lies with English fans somehow......perhaps we are collectively to blame for having pubs that serve beer, but I would counter that Poland is to blame because most of the bar staff in London these days are from that part of the world.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If Chelsea were playing man utd in Munich tonight and there were a few scuffles it would be wall to wall coverage on sky sports now highlighting the plight of English hooligans shaming our country and blowing it all out of proportion, our media is our own worst enemy at times

Exactly !!

That footage above is no worse than the Brighton fans fighting spurs fans, loads of jail time for that lot, bugger all for the square heads

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here