Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

legal beagles?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whilst accepting that the poogate was undesirable, now that the club have called in the police what offence cold have been committed and if the perpetrator of said offene is found with what would he or she be charged.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Grievous bodily fluids.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
non employee - trespass and criminal damage
an employee - criminal damage, and sacked for gross misconduct

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Is correct.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The army had a section of Queens Regulations section 69 Conduct to the Prejudice of Good Order and Military Discipline under which ar soldier could be charged if no other section seemed appropriate does civilian criminal law have a similar section that can be used.

I would have thought that a defence against criminal damage would have been easy to apply and defend the case, so the chance of a conviction virtually nil.

Dandyman

In London village.

Agree also if an employee placing their employer's reputation at risk of disrepute.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would have thought that a defence against criminal damage would have been easy to apply and defend the case, so the chance of a conviction virtually nil.

What defence, exactly? I'm going to guess that you don't even know what the legal defences are to criminal damage, so how can you say that?

The army had a section of Queens Regulations section 69 Conduct to the Prejudice of Good Order and Military Discipline under which ar soldier could be charged if no other section seemed appropriate does civilian criminal law have a similar section that can be used.

Brighton and Hove Albion is not the Army.

You live in a civilian world, so do the employees of Brighton and Hove Albion.

It is impossible to compare the two.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brighton and Hove Albion is not the Army.

You live in a civilian world, so do the employees of Brighton and Hove Albion.

It is impossible to compare the two.

Not denying that what I am asking is there a section of the law that encompasses anything not covered in any other laws

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Whilst accepting that the poogate was undesirable, now that the club have called in the police what offence cold have been committed and if the perpetrator of said offene is found with what would he or she be charged.

You are so full of s*** your eyes are brown.....why do you bother

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here