Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Belles' need you suport

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That is ridiculous. Whether you take an interest in women's football or not, what's to stop the FA pulling a similar stunt in men's football? Say at one of the divisions in the non league pyramid? Outrageous.

I actually read that looking for a reason to use "Monkey Tennis" or some such other derogatory term.

Sign it people, it's wrong.

Unless i've got it wrong and I don't think I have, Doncaster have been removed because they are called Doncaster and not Manchester City or Liverpool.

I have zero interest in Womens football but I do believe in fair play.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
I thought that the FA were trying to promote 'Fair Play'. Shame on them. That is an appalling abuse of power.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Wrong just wrong.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The FA should be ashamed of themselves.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Signed.

I wonder how big the bribe was that the FA took ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That is outrageous. Yet sadly unsurprising.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
The thing I found even more disgraceful was that Doncaster Belles now have a whole season to go through with every game meaning "nothing".

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Living here I can say this is a true community of football. The Keepmoat is home to a whole community of sport, football being a big part. The F.A is undermining a community and English football yet again. Yes I have signed.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Done, complete crap from the FA, considering the Belles were one of the first women's teams in this country!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's really important to sign this guys as it sets a precedence. It's wrong and as a case it can be used by others wishing to do the same in other sections of the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here