Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So I hear there is a football match on Monday will you be watching ?

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Yes. Come on Watford.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nope , football seasons over as far as i'm concerned (bar the Champions League final tonight)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
curiosity will probably get the better of me.

Usually one of my favourite games of the season. Not this year.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Nope. Football season finished a couple of weeks ago.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No. Neither team will improve the Premier League and both will do well to repeat this years success in the Championship.

Cardiff may well be the only promoted team that survives....

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
I'd like to say I won't be watching, but I know I will, If it's football I generally can't resist.

Unfortunately have to hope Loanford win although I'm not a fan of the loopholes they have used this year so don't think they deserve to go up for a minute.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've been negotiating with someone who wants me to put some money into their business over the last few weeks. He's just let slip casually that he's a Palace supporter and that he's going on Monday. I told him I wanted Udinese B to beat them 4-0 and that any investment is off. He thinks I'm joking; obviously I'm not. I guess I'll have to watch; it might just be a brilliant game as Watford stuff them (the alternative is too bad to even consider).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I've been negotiating with someone who wants me to put some money into their business over the last few weeks. He's just let slip casually that he's a Palace supporter

Its got something to do with Caravans....

Just give him the pound and tell him to feck off and be done with him, you will just have to accept you wont see your pound again.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Probably not. Wouldn't bother me too much if the Herts team won.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Ill watch as i know some plastic Palace "fans" who are going - i just want Watford to win this weekend so badly !!!!

Im all yellow this weekend, Dortmund to win tonight and Watford to win on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here