Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions league final

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone in London today?,should be a cracking atmosphere around the place.:mad:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
London will be buzzing today I'm half tempted to jump on the train and sample the pub atmos in and around London, if you found the right pub with a few hundred German fans chanting & drinking would imagine you could have a good laugh

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Agree,worth a trip I reckon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going for Dortmund as I like the underdog

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hoping for a Dortmund victory tonight. Should be a cracking game.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I said Dortmund would win the Cup after they 1st played Man City this year. Still going!...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Going for Bayern. They play football exactly the way I like my football with pace, strength, vision, excellent passing and with fantastic technique, agility and ability.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I was in London 2 years ago when 90,000 people were heading to Wembley for the Champions League final, and 82,000 were heading to Twickenham for the Premiership Rugby final (same as today). Atmosphere was cracking at the main thoroughfares and the transport system coped fine. Great stuff.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I was in London yesterday. Plenty of Germans around, many looking puzzled as the studied tube maps. The Dortmund Fans appeared to heavily outnumber the Bayern Fans.

Looking forward to the game. Should be fantastic spectacle. (That forecast guarantees a dull 0-0)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Dortmund win. Only because I'm off there later in the year to watch a game, and the fans are simply incredible.

Had my Albion shirt on (rarely do) as we were playing Cardiff away the same night as Bayern had beaten Arsenal 3-1 at the Emirates. A lot of Bayern fans around London that night, as I was travelling home from Sheffield, spoke to a few who asked me what team my kit was and all were proper decent blokes, ended up sitting and chatting in Mcdonalds as i was alone (sad I know).
Downside was getting a train from Victoria FULL of Arsenal fans coming back to Brighton.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Going for Bayern. They play football exactly the way I like my football with pace, strength, vision, excellent passing and with fantastic technique, agility and ability.

Unverschämt...all together now: Zieh den Bayern die Leserhosen aus...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unverschämt...all together now: Zieh d Bayern die Leserhosen aus...

I shall be watching the game with a couple of Bavarians, a male and a female. I shall let you know how I get on with pulling their pants down :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here