Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Graham Norton Tonight

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Fantastic line up, but I fecking love Will Smith. there I said it. Dodgy rapping and some dodgy films, but is always an amazing chat show guest, his personality and energy are infectious.
Heather Graham isn't too shabby either

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Was about to start a thread on same subject. Brilliant show tonight. Pissed myself when 'Carlton' came on

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Seven Pounds, as good as it gets. Will Smith is a very very good actor.

Jimmy Grimble

He's just the coolest bloke going.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Did you know that will smith cannot swim.I heard that on juice this morning.

I really like him but I am reassured by the fact that he might be rich he might be funny he might be attractive he might be just a ****ing really nice bloke.I am probably none of those things but at least I can swim,

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Seven Pounds, as good as it gets. Will Smith is a very very good actor.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love most of his films but he's done some real stinkers, wild Wild West anyone.
No the thing with me is because I was such an underground rap snob in the 90's, Will Smith was the epitome of sellout chart (C)rap. But i secretly kind of loved him because of the fresh prince of Bell air. Now I'm an old get, I can proudly pronounce him a legend and announce that I actually liked "summer time" :)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Beats the old Jonathan Ross show when it was on at this time slot.
Excellent viewing tonight!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
ANY excuse to repost this

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fantastic line up, but I fecking love Will Smith. there I said it. Dodgy rapping and some dodgy films, but is always an amazing chat show guest, his personality and energy are infectious.
Heather Graham isn't too shabby either

Will Smith is a dick and he has raised one creepy ****ing family of dicks. Shame on you. Start being a man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here