Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't you just love working ?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Although she's a thieving scumbag, part of me admires her for taking the piss so blatantly and getting away with it :lolol:

Making disability benefit claims while your children all go to performing arts and dance classes and having a grand piano and dance studio takes some balls to pull off! :lolol:

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I don't know how anyone could sleep at night when they do that. I like to earn my money and I would imagine most other people do and wouldn't want to freeload off the taxpayers.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Although she's a thieving scumbag, part of me admires her for taking the piss so blatantly and getting away with it :lolol:

Making disability benefit claims while your children all go to performing arts and dance classes and having a grand piano and dance studio takes some balls to pull off! :lolol:

I am seeing your posts quite a lot tonight, mainly as most of them are reported! calm down there's a good chap.......

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I was on benefits for 3 months whilst searching for a job and hated it i don't know how they average person does it, ok if your getting that sum but otherwise I'd hate it, bored sh!tless all the time would do my nut.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I am seeing your posts quite a lot tonight, mainly as most of them are reported! calm down there's a good chap.......

No way! I haven't posted anything even remotely controversial, some people need to get a life and a sense of humour :shrug:

*Edit* I had to check just to make sure, 3 posts in 3 hours. Wasn't me guv, you've caught the wrong fish!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No way! I haven't posted anything even remotely controversial, some people need to get a life and a sense of humour :shrug:

*Edit* I had to check just to make sure, 3 posts in 3 hours. Wasn't me guv, you've caught the wrong fish!

Hitoney needs a chill pill, hes looking for a quick banning to sate his power cravings.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

I find it funny in a way too. I've pulled some 10 hour shifts this week to earn some extra dollar, so I'm far from a scrounger. This chick got her punishment and rightly so, but it doesn't detract from her crime being amusing in a way.

I agree with this.

But I'll report it anyway. Bring on Bangate! :clap2:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I find it funny in a way too. I've pulled some 10 hour shifts this week to earn some extra dollar, so I'm far from a scrounger. This chick got her punishment and rightly so, but it doesn't detract from her crime being amusing in a way.

I agree with this.

But I'll report it anyway. Bring on Bangate! :clap2:

:lolol:

I'm glad it's not just me then. Same as, working all weekend for some extra $$$$

Is it possible to report your own posts?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I've pulled some 10 hour shifts this week to earn some extra dollar, so I'm far from a scrounger.

I can confirm he has worked blooming hard for his extra cash too!

Glad you posted this as I couldn't finish that article through anger, and you've reminded me that there are some hard working people in this world. p.s at least you got paid for staying late, that was off my own back.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ahh my little fiend Loopey is back again! nice to see you back on the site again, clearly the lobotomy was a major success :) :kiss:

apart from the dribble and squinty eyes because too much brain was scooped out. :lol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol:

I'm glad it's not just me then. Same as, working all weekend for some extra $$$$

Is it possible to report your own posts?

Fishy - the plan is simple. Get down London Road, pick up a bird and form a nest in a council house - knock out some kids and get creative with the accounting. Bosh, job done, we'll discuss it over a pint on holiday in Lanzarote. Lovely.

I can confirm he has worked blooming hard for his extra cash too!

Glad you posted this as I couldn't finish that article through anger, and you've reminded me that there are some hard working people in this world. p.s at least you got paid for staying late, that was off my own back.

Today, perhaps... :what:

It is an incredible story. My ma never pulled that trick! We spent years living with 7 people in a 3 (and a half) bedroom maisonette. Admittedly, she mugged off British Gas and Npower and assorted others, but we never lived off handouts. Oh no. Little old young Ninja Elephant was down the newsagents at 6am saturday and sunday morning at 15 earning dollar.

.... and then wasting it on Merlin footy stickers! Wheyyy. Which is also why they don't pay you the additional. You'd only waste it on things like food and booze. Think yourself lucky!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here