Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most intelligent response I have seen to the Woolwich murder so far

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ultimately the guy is right, although it might help in the first place if leaders of Muslim countries didn't insist on killing/oppressing their own Muslim people.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Blimey, can't really disagree with anything he says

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fecking hell...this man has it 100%

I would vote for him

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if you read the comments further down the page, it just shows how cyncal people have become and how there is such a diverse level of opinion on both sides of the extreme

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Yup absolutely spot on. The only people who we need to get rid of are people who commit horrific acts like this, regardless of colour or belief.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I seriously urge EVERYONE to watch this video from an Iman that I would gladly shake by the hand. This should be shown in every school in Britain

[yt]WOI6StGuIPs[/yt]

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Yup absolutely spot on. The only people who we need to get rid of are people who commit horrific acts like this, regardless of colour or belief.

I'm not condemning these actions but how many horrific acts has the UK and US government committed over the last 20 years ...... A lot more than "Radical Muslims"

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
100% agree with this guy
just seen the second video
100% agree with both

kano

Jun 17, 2011
I agree with this guy.

However I would disagree that its plain old murder... I would like these types of crimes to be called religious attacks rather than terrorist attacks or murder. So much mad shit has been done in the name of various religions around the world I would like to see some of the blame shared around not just given to the Muslims.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'I don't know what lands they were talking about, because they sounded like the come from Peckham'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here