Clarence Seedorf

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
During a game against Madureira on 24 March 2013, Seedorf received two yellow cards for refusing to leave the pitch the right way after being substituted. ???

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
He's about to become manager of AC Milan, is he not? Although seemingly the Rossoneri fans are not happy about this, because of his lack of previous coaching experience. Still, that didn't seem to stop his former international team-mate Edgar Davids who was a roaring success at Barnet last season. Hmm, on second thoughts...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Possibly my most favourite ever player. 3 Champion league medals with 3 different clubs wasn't it? And he ran a team in 125GPs a few years back.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Would be a disaster.

Just like Edgar Davids at Barnet, who relegated them with his negative football (some matches he played four central midfielders with no wingers to accomodate himself) and divided the dressing room the way Dutchmen do with their ego.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Would be a disaster.

Just like Edgar Davids at Barnet, who relegated them with his negative football (some matches he played four central midfielders with no wingers to accomodate himself) and divided the dressing room the way Dutchmen do with their ego.

This! This! This! This!

No Dutchman in my club thank you very much!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
total football, I share my birthday with Denis Bergkamp ............. could do a job (Denis, not me, I'm shit)

Rather hasty with my assumptions...probably jus because of "I'm Edgar ****ing David's".

Bergkamp, de Boer and now Seedorf. Hmm imagine that for Hollands national team management?!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here