Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what are YOU doing this bank holiday weekend?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yawn. I'm bored.

I'm going to the New Forest and returning on the Monday just in time to watch my son play CRICKET.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Strolling. :smile:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Music festival in the Broadway Haywards Heath on thiis Sunday Tim French puts on these events 12am to 10pm :rock::guitar::rock::guitar::smokin::drink::clap2:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I'm in my last year of studying architecture, so working my ass off day and night for my portolfio hand in this coming Thursday! I'm kind of glad there's no Play Off Final tomorrow as would have been at Wembley and no doubt the beers would be ON!

Music festival in the Broadway Haywards Heath on thiis Sunday Tim French puts on these events 12am to 10pm :rock::guitar::rock::guitar::smokin::drink::clap2:

Does Bensgrandad know about this. He will be most upset if he can't drive down there again this year.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Taking the younger to a football tournament on Sunday otherwise not that much, going away mid-week next week

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Saturday night I will mostly be at Hove DOGS. Sunday its the missus's birthday so I think we're going out for a RUBY.

In between times I need to finish off snorting my garden. Border fencing done, I need plants and WOODCHIP. Oh, and I'm going to be scoping out a new BBQ, as my old ones legs have gone all rusty and shit.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Vets tomorrow morning then the European Cup Final in the evening...There are already loads of Germans milling around outside doing all the touristy things.

Sunday I am off out for a meal/pub quiz and Monday I will be at Wembley for the Championship Play-Off Final...C'mon you 'Orns.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
A flying visit to Sussex as the girlfriend is doing the London to Brighton walk for the Alzheimer's Society tomorrow.

Working BH Monday :tantrum:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Steyning Country Fair on Monday.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Saturday night I will mostly be at Hove DOGS. Sunday its the missus's birthday so I think we're going out for a RUBY.

In between times I need to finish off snorting my garden. Border fencing done, I need plants and WOODCHIP. Oh, and I'm going to be scoping out a new BBQ, as my old ones legs have gone all rusty and shit.

Is garden code word for something???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here