Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How times change

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I haven't read NSC for yonks, having been driven to distraction years ago by the likes of that oaf, FG, and the various other trolls and dimwits. Unfortunately the traffic on the old 'mailing list' has dwindled somewhat, so I have been reading the messages on here all week to find out wtf is going on (re: poogate, managergate, retained listgate, etc).

I'll keep this brief (and patronizing). What a pleasant, wise and funny lot most of you are. And hats off to 'Bozza' et al for top (top) red cardsmanship when the unwise and overwrought let the shandy (and opportunity to say things they'd never say at work) get the better of them.

Clearly I am not going to spend much time on here if I can help it, partly because the banter and lingo are largely baffling to someone of my dwindling faculties, and partly because its . . . quite . . . an addictive read . . . actually . . . . and I have . . . things to do . . .

Anyway . . . tara.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I haven't read NSC for yonks, having been driven to distraction years ago by the likes of that oaf, FG, and the various other trolls and dimwits. Unfortunately the traffic on the old 'mailing list' has dwindled somewhat, so I have been reading the messages on here all week to find out wtf is going on (re: poogate, managergate, retained listgate, etc).

I'll keep this brief (and patronizing). What a pleasant, wise and funny lot most of you are. And hats off to 'Bozza' et al for top (top) red cardsmanship when the unwise and overwrought let the shandy (and opportunity to say things they'd never say at work) get the better of them.

Clearly I am not going to spend much time on here if I can help it, partly because the banter and lingo are largely baffling to someone of my dwindling faculties, and partly because its . . . quite . . . an addictive read . . . actually . . . . and I have . . . things to do . . .

Anyway . . . tara.

Come back... I was just begining to like you. :blush:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
0.8 posts a year over a ten year period deserves acknowledgement.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Anyway . . . tara.

Back to the wine lake young man!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here