Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club calling for new s.t holders.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
I don't think anyone would jump onboard at the moment.

Before you all start giving it large, i just think all the great things our club has that we all love is being over-shadowed by lack of movement and anyone looking for the first time may not pick now as the time to act. :down:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Before you all start giving it large, i just think all the great things our club has that we all love is being over-shadowed by lack of movement and anyone looking for the first time may not pick now as the time to act. :down:

I don't think there are many ST's left are there? We have already passed last years total which was fabulous in my eyes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the club are reminding those few left on the waiting list who haven't purchased a season ticket they have until the middle of next month to buy and have the £20 knocked off the total cost , if not they have to pay another £20 to stay on the waiting list from June 15th.

Last edited:

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Yeah i'm well happy with what we have but think to call for new holders seems abit pointless at the moment.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The remainging wont go until the issue of the manager is sorted I suspect

You may be right. In which 14 June is a key date, since the club have said "Albion fans who are registered on the season-ticket waiting-list have until 14th June to convert into a season ticket holder, otherwise they will be required to purchase a place on the new waiting-list for next season."

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yeah i'm well happy with what we have but think to call for new holders seems abit pointless at the moment.

What? What better time is there? The off season is only about 3 weeks long these days.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Due to my company moving me, I may have to give up my season ticket. I went to the Amex yesterday to be told that I can give up my ticket but it will cost me £50. ???

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Curious timing. I agree it would make more sense to hold on until the managerial situation is resolved.

I suspect there won't be a stampede for remaining STs unless we appoint someone who gets the fans juices going. If Gus stays (seems unlikely but he is the manager, for now) or we go for a 'safe pair of hands' such as Kenny Jackett then I'm not sure many more STs will get sold. I do think a KJ type of manager would get decent support from most Albion fans - but it won't shift many more STs. On the other hand if it is a flair-ista who comes in and captures everyone's imaginations, then who knows.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

There is NEVER a bad time to promote being a ST holder, do you think they will see less games next season or maybe just 5 or 6 turning out?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Not really, the Club are reminding those on the waiting list that they until 15th June to take out a DD or lose their £20 (and fork out an additional £20 if they want to stay on the list)

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
There is NEVER a bad time to promote being a ST holder, do you think they will see less games next season or maybe just 5 or 6 turning out?

I get your point. I was just trying to say, that we are not really putting out a very good image at the moment ,and i think if anyone was out there still wanting a ticket they may wait for some news from the club as to what we are doing (players/managers/coaches). Its abit up in the air at the mo

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Due to my company moving me, I may have to give up my season ticket. I went to the Amex yesterday to be told that I can give up my ticket but it will cost me £50. ???

I cancelled mine earlier this week over the phone. They never told me anything like that. They said the money paid so far would go back into my account in a few days - although it hasn't appeared yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here