Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Future

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Just wondering what everyone thinks maybe the clubs objective in the current matter.

Are we waiting on an offer for a club for gus and will sort out the compo then?
Are we going to put gus on gardening leave and continue to pay him, knowing a club will eventually come calling?
Are we go to use breech of contract to remove him?

Or will gus be back on board.

Whatever it is I hope it is resolved soon, we all need to move one.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Yep, definitely will be one of those

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I expect the Club are absolutely desperate for a Premier League club to come in for him/Tanno and Charlie so that they can agree compensation and then let them move without having to finalise the disciplinary proceedings or publish any of the details.

If that doesn't happen within the next few weeks I expect they will be forced to complete the disciplinary preceedings and then take whatever action after that whethet it be sacking for breach of conduct or other.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I expect the Club are absolutely desperate for a Premier League club to come in for him/Tanno and Charlie so that they can agree compensation and then let them move without having to finalise the disciplinary proceedings or publish any of the details.

If that doesn't happen within the next few weeks I expect they will be forced to complete the disciplinary preceedings and then take whatever action after that whethet it be sacking for breach of conduct or other.

:eek: Don't say that dbbb, my nerves are shot already, never mind another few weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here