Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we have a club statement please? Today Friday

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Do we? Why is that? I thought it was an internal employment disciplinary matter?

maybe it should have been left internal then

we are but mushrooms

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't see the club has been disadvantaged by the inactivity of the past week, but Martinez is due to decide his future on Tuesday with Everton likely to make an appointment around that same time. Assuming Pellegrini and Mourinho get appointed by City and Chelsea then - barring major surprises - that will be the Prem manager list finalised for next season.

The likes of Benitez, RDM and Martinez - if they don't get the Everton job - will alll be looking and, one by one, will line stuff up. If Bloom already has a replacement lined up then great (Oscar, Luis Enrique?) but if he hasn't then I can see the decent candidates disappearing pretty quickly.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't see the club has been disadvantaged by the inactivity of the past week, but Martinez is due to decide his future on Tuesday with Everton likely to make an appointment around that same time. Assuming Pellegrini and Mourinho get appointed by City and Chelsea then - barring major surprises - that will be the Prem manager list finalised for next season.

The likes of Benitez, RDM and Martinez - if they don't get the Everton job - will alll be looking and, one by one, will line stuff up. If Bloom already has a replacement lined up then great (Oscar, Luis Enrique?) but if he hasn't then I can see the decent candidates disappearing pretty quickly.

Stoke? There are also rumours of Newcastle getting rid of pardew.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Its been a whole week now since the suspension and we deserve( or it would be the decent thing to do ! ) to have a bit more information about the club we support and the current state of limbo - are we to go through another weekend of speculation ? I do not want to know when the Capital Cup draw is or the club shop opening hours over the weekend - i really don't give a **** . But i would like to know whats happening with Gus and the management . If someone at the club reads this an you please get Tony . Paul or whoever to give us an update - it's the least we deserve !!!! Or is it that now the season tickets are sold it doesnt really matter quite so much ? And as for all the fans who turned against Gus i think it's sad and pathetic given we don't know what's happened - some loyalty there !!

We know Gus shot his H U G E mouth off once too often for Tony and most Albion fans. Your loyalty to Gus is misplaced I'm afraid. I'm a Brighton & Hove Albion supporter, not a Gus & Hove Albion one.

Apr 12, 2011
We know Gus shot his H U G E mouth off once too often for Tony and most Albion fans. Your loyalty to Gus is misplaced I'm afraid. I'm a Brighton & Hove Albion supporter, not a Gus & Hove Albion one.

I think you're being unfair there. Essentially you're suggesting that anyone who happens to disagree with the opinion you have formed is not a proper Brighton and Hove Albion supporter.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on Gus, the club and what has gone on and you should respect that accordingly.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
had enough of it tbh........the silence from the club is DEAFENING..... get it sorted out and move on ASAP...!!.....bound to be messy though , i suppose......tra la la.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Its been a whole week now since the suspension and we deserve( or it would be the decent thing to do ! ) to have a bit more information about the club we support and the current state of limbo - are we to go through another weekend of speculation ? I do not want to know when the Capital Cup draw is or the club shop opening hours over the weekend - i really don't give a **** . But i would like to know whats happening with Gus and the management . If someone at the club reads this an you please get Tony . Paul or whoever to give us an update - it's the least we deserve !!!! Or is it that now the season tickets are sold it doesnt really matter quite so much ? And as for all the fans who turned against Gus i think it's sad and pathetic given we don't know what's happened - some loyalty there !!

Since when have customers of an organisation been entitled, (or as you say, DESERVE) to hear information with regard to an internal disciplinary matter?

I would be livid if it happened where I worked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here