Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Can we have a club statement please? Today Friday

0 Not allowed!
    Its been a whole week now since the suspension and we deserve( or it would be the decent thing to do ! ) to have a bit more information about the club we support and the current state of limbo - are we to go through another weekend of speculation ? I do not want to know when the Capital Cup draw is or the club shop opening hours over the weekend - i really don't give a **** . But i would like to know whats happening with Gus and the management . If someone at the club reads this an you please get Tony . Paul or whoever to give us an update - it's the least we deserve !!!! Or is it that now the season tickets are sold it doesnt really matter quite so much ? And as for all the fans who turned against Gus i think it's sad and pathetic given we don't know what's happened - some loyalty there !!
    Last edited by brianwade; 24-05-2013 at 10:59. Reason: we're british so we don't deserve anything it would appear !

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Devil's Advocate (p/t)

0 Not allowed!
      Why do we deserve it, what did we do?
      Please report offensive or libellous posts - read more

0 Not allowed!
      I think something's going to happen today....actually I don't have a clue. I quite like being in the dark - it means that everything is possible. If they tell us something, it could rule out most of our crazy, but theoretically possible ideas.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I don't really care tbh, the matter of the fact is we don't have to know either.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by brianwade View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Its been a whole week now since the suspension and we deserve to have a bit more information about the club we support and the current state of limbo - are we to go through another weekend of speculation ? I do not want to know when the Capital Cup draw is or the club shop opening hours over the weekend - i really don't give a **** . But i would like to know whats happening with Gus and the management . If someone at the club reads this an you please get Tony . Paul or whoever to give us an update - it's the least we deserve !!!! Or is it that now the season tickets are sold it doesnt really matter quite so much ? And as for all the fans who turned against Gus i think it's sad and pathetic given we don't know what's happened - some loyalty there !!
      Not sure quite why you think you "deserve" any explanation. In many ways, it's nothing much to do with you.
      Tricky-Art for perusal at your leisure. Warning : No Albion content (yet - maybe sometime)

http://www.painters-online.co.uk/artist/TrickyDicky

Can we have a club statement please? Today Friday

0 Not allowed!
      Friday is THE day to release BAD news, be careful for what you wish for....

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by brianwade View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Its been a whole week now since the suspension and we deserve to have a bit more information about the club we support and the current state of limbo - are we to go through another weekend of speculation ? I do not want to know when the Capital Cup draw is or the club shop opening hours over the weekend - i really don't give a **** . But i would like to know whats happening with Gus and the management . If someone at the club reads this an you please get Tony . Paul or whoever to give us an update - it's the least we deserve !!!! Or is it that now the season tickets are sold it doesnt really matter quite so much ? And as for all the fans who turned against Gus i think it's sad and pathetic given we don't know what's happened - some loyalty there !!

We don't deserve anything of the sort. And if you don't want speculation over the wekend then either stop speculating yourself, or don't listen to tittle-tattle.

IF anyone at the club reads this then please completely disregard the original post on this thread, as it's complete BUMCHUTNEY.
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista

0 Not allowed!
      On the one hand you could argue that it's none of our business.
      But as season ticket holders (and investors I guess?), I wonder if we are entitled to a bit more information on what is going on.
      Even a brief statement would be welcome.

0 Not allowed!
      Yes I demand a copy of every letter going between solicitors, I won't tell anybody anything of course to avoid prejudicing any possible court case
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      7 days is normal for any disciplinary hearing to be held, so perhaps news today, but doubt it.