Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this going to be the biggest Manager merry-go-around that there's ever been??

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
???
I'm sitting here trying to work out where various managers are going to ending up in the next few weeks :mad:

It seems every manager that is out/could be out of a job has been mentioned on every betting list that's going around at the moment, with vacancies and potential vacancies!

I can't recall an end of season like it!! Who's going to end up where?

The only certain thing that I can safely say is the Arsene Wenger will still be at Arsenal! lol

Everton ?
Stoke ?
Manchester City ?
Chelsea ?
Real Madrid ?
Brighton ???

What's your feelings/inside knowledge telling you?

D

Deleted member 2719

And Pochettino at Southampton said he would walk if Cortese was booted out!!

Apparently that's not happening now, it's all very amicable as they have agreed to go for champions league.

That's according to the fans that i spoke to around St Marys yesterday....................... and they were serious!

D

Deleted member 2719

If our issue drags out maybe Poyet will miss the boat. That would be mildly amusing.

It certainly would, i suppose it would be a bit like the lad on hols with his mates who has his eye on the fit bird all holiday boasting how he is going to do her and ends up with nothing while his mates are bashing her mates every night and all he can do is sit and watch.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is this going to be the biggest Manager merry-go-around that there's ever been??
It will be right up until this time next year.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
???
I'm sitting here trying to work out where various managers are going to ending up in the next few weeks :mad:

It seems every manager that is out/could be out of a job has been mentioned on every betting list that's going around at the moment, with vacancies and potential vacancies!

I can't recall an end of season like it!! Who's going to end up where?

The only certain thing that I can safely say is the Arsene Wenger will still be at Arsenal! lol

Everton ?
Stoke ?
Manchester City ?
Chelsea ?
Real Madrid ?
Brighton ???

What's your feelings/inside knowledge telling you?

Everton - Martinez
Stoke - Hughes
Manchester City - Pellegrini
Chelsea - Mourinho
Real Madrid - Benitez
Brighton - Not Poyet

No room at the Inn for the Gus Bus anywhere as I see it.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
If our issue drags out maybe Poyet will miss the boat. That would be mildly amusing.

Even if he does, something will come up pretty soon early next season, it always does.

And given Gus' standing in the media he will ensure that everyone is aware he is still available, Soccer AM, Soccer Saturday, Super Sunday, Monday night football, BT Sport, Fantasy Football Show, Sky Sports News, Football Focus, MOTD 2, Talksport, Radio 5 etc.....

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
At the end of every season the directors of every club should put all of the managers names in a big bowl then one by one they pick out their new manager

Sorted

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Gus won't get a top job because he's done very little, in overall football terms.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here