Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any news on pre season?

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
You make no sense. Gus won't be here for pre-season anyhow. Was Jerez last year, they have good facilities so wouldn't surprise me if they went back there or back to Portugal.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Maybe we can play against Poyet's new club.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Maybe we can play against Poyet's new club.

Which one? ???

images

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Wasn't Charlie supposed to be having a testimonial match?

I guess it won't happen now. It would have been against shlt opponents anyway. :shit:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Portsmouth, Southampton, Bournemouth, Torquay, Plymouth, Exeter - nice little tour of the south coast (with a few non-league thrown in).

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
according to my mate on Tom Harris on twitter
Looking like nothing will be happening in the club this week - some friendlies should be announced next week too

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
according to my mate on Tom Harris on twitter
Looking like nothing will be happening in the club this week - some friendlies should be announced next week too

your mate is on Tom Harris?

nothing will be happening but something will be too?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
With the flairrero roche that is Gus poyet, what tour are we going to get this year? I aint going back to Worthing!!

Typical JCL, Worthing is traditional, and should always happen.

*tongue in cheek

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Someone said we are playing Liverpool at the AMEX 20th July. :shrug:

I heard 10th, would prefer 20th. It's nearer the start of Season, so Liverpool, whose Season starts 2 weeks later are more likely to bring down a stronger side.

However, this was for Charlies testimonial, and Brenda Rogers saying thank you for sticking by Anton during the trial. With the Charlie situation up in the air, and Anton released, is it still a go-er?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I heard 10th, would prefer 20th. It's nearer the start of Season, so Liverpool, whose Season starts 2 weeks later are more likely to bring down a stronger side.

However, this was for Charlies testimonial, and Brenda Rogers saying thank you for sticking by Anton during the trial. With the Charlie situation up in the air, and Anton released, is it still a go-er?

Could well have been the 10th Bob.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
You'd think we're ideal team to play from their point of view. Big name for us too if want to fill the AMEX pre-season when many ST holders are away on holiday

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here