Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

talk sport breakfast show

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Thank **** for that. It's been painful listening to that show for how ever long that clown has been on there.

Just need to get rid of that idiot moose now,

............. and then Brazil, and it will be a better show altogether.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If it was his last show then he won't have been sacked. You don't get to do a "last show" there if you've been binned, you're just instantly removed from the airwaves.

Regardless, this is most welcome news, and should be celebrated.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Thank **** for that. It's been painful listening to that show for how ever long that clown has been on there.

Just need to get rid of that idiot moose now,

............. and then Brazil, and it will be a better show altogether.

Yet you still listen to it??

The mind boggles with some of you lot.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Would rather both were replaced to be honest.Get sick of hearing about Brazil and his trips to the horses and the golf tournies.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Can't say I'm surprised that he lost the gig, Irani was embarrassing - gave me the impression he was the token northener. Unless the chat it was Man U related, he had nothing more to contribute. Even his cricketing anecdotes were a bit lame. No wonder Alan Brazil was always taking the p**s out of him.

Brazil is ok 'cos he knows his stuff across various sports, but could do with a bit less of the betting odds. I can remember him from his Ipswich days at the Goldstone with his afro hairstyle.

Talking of former cricketers on the radio I actually like Darren Gough on Talksport not least 'cos he is happy to slap down Adrian Durham from time to time.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Did I hear right in the 'Drive' show this evening? AD was talking to Paddy Power and discussing odds for Stokes new manager. Paddy was a bit vague but I think he aimed the comment "he's come out and said he's interested in it" at Poyet.

I came on here expecting thread after thread about Poyets supposed comments but can't see anything... Maybe I misheard or maybe Paddy got it wrong (quite likely) but thought I'd see if anyone else picked up on this?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I rgularly turn off when ronnie starts talking because he comes out with so much shit. The problem with that type of radio is you have to have an opinion on alot of things, unfortunately ronnie is pretty clueless about everything and hasn't got anything interesting to say.

Best new presenter on TS is Matt Holland, hope he gets the gig.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Irani & Brazil were always having a go at the Moose possibly as he was not an ex player,Brazil seems to be drinking himself into an early retirement,always commenting on which bars/events he was off to as soon as the show finished.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here