Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Titus Bramble

D

Deleted member 18477

Would love to see big Titus at the Albion... Just for a laugh.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Yeah, Bramble, Woodgate, Marlon King, along with our boys and Tony Adams as manager we could have a whole team of 'legal eagles'.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bramble must surely be one of the least gifted players to play in the premier league in the last 5 years, he is a comedian with football boots on.

As long as Andre Santos exists he holds the crown by a country mile. As they suggested brilliantly on Football Weekly it looked as if he was attempting to play a different sport during a game of football.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
No No No No No
Just imagine it we sign a new manager thats underwelmed us looking a bit of a duffer and his first new signing is titus bramble, its the stuff of nightmares.

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
Their is some serious Twats on here who see a player/manager out of contract and say.............could do a job!!!!! I think you should actually watch some football and realise Titus Bramble is not someone you would want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
Their is some serious Twats on here who see a player/manager out of contract and say.............could do a job!!!!! I think you should actually watch some football and realise Titus Bramble is not someone you would want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious? Bramble is a top quality player and should have had at least 50 England caps by now :jester:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here